How to apply
Ark Priory Primary Academy Nursery will offer 50 Nursery places for children aged 3-4 years.
You can see what childcare costs you are entitled to here.
Full time 30 free hours entitlement:
- Willow Group (9am – 3pm Mon-Fri)
Part time 15 hours :
- Cherry Blossom Group (Group A) Mondays and Tuesdays (9am – 3pm) and Wednesdays (9am-12pm)
- Maples Group (Group B) Wednesdays 12pm -3pm and Thursdays and Fridays (9am – 3pm)
A hot meal will be provided for lunch each day at the cost of £2.30. Unless your child is eligible for pupil premium, this cost will be payable by you. Only apply if you are happy to pay this cost.
Optional Paid Extras:
- Willow Group 30 hours: Start at 8:30am and finish at 4pm (excluding Fridays as school closes at 3pm) £65 per week
15 hours place Additional time:
- Cherry Blossom Group (Group A) : Start at 8:30am Mon, Tues and Wed. Finish at 4pm Mon and Tues. £35 per week
- Maples Group (Group B): Start at 8:30am Thurs and Friday. Finish at 4pm Wed, Thu. £30 per week
The nursery will keep a waiting list which will be used to fill casual vacancies occurring as a result of an enrolled child leaving during the academic year or withdrawing from a place that has been offered.
If you would like to make an application to go on our waiting list for our current nursery cohort, please download the Admission Form below and return to the Academy Office, together with supporting paperwork (birth certificate and proof of address, being a utility bill or council tax bill) and proof of address needs to be within a 3 month period of applying for a place.
Please note that your application will not be processed until ALL supporting documents are submitted.
Full information on the process, including how to appeal, can be found in our policies.
If you have any questions about the admissions process, don't hesitate to get in contact.
Visiting the nursery
We would be delighted to show you and your child around our nursery and answer any questions you have.
If you would like to book a private visit, please get in contact with us.
Find out more
Fully qualified early years teachers
Our nursery staff are fully trained and qualified as educators, expert in delivering the government's Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
Learning in nature
Children benefit from stimulating outdoor learning, where they are supported to explore nature and develop their movement skills.
Curriculum designed by specialists
Our early years curriculum is structured around storytelling, encouraging children to tell their own stories and listen to others' stories.